2022 Land Rover Defender Interior
The 2022 Land Rover Defender interior makes this model one of the most luxurious high-capability vehicles on the market today! With its Pivi Pro® infotainment system, wireless charging, and spacious interior, the Defender impresses in all the ways that matter most. The Defender is perfect for anything from daily driving to weekend adventures to long-distance road trips, and we think Rumson and Colts Neck drivers are sure to be impressed.
Land Rover Defender Interior Features
When you opt for the Land Rover Defender, you’ll receive the following standard features:
- 10-inch Touchscreen with Pivi Pro® infotainment
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Cross-Car Beam in Light Grey Powder Coat Brushed Finish
- Heated Front Seats
- HD Radio® & SiriusXM®
- Remote™ compatibility
- Wireless Charging with Signal Booster
- 3D Surround Camera with ClearSight Ground View
Even more options are available if you want to upgrade:
- Interactive Driver Display
- Meridian™ Sound System with 11 speakers
- Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 14 speakers & subwoofer
- Click-and-Go Integrated Base Unit
- Front seat memory function
- Ebony Morzine Headlining
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Sliding Panoramic Roof
- Heated Rear Seats
- Front Center Console Refrigerator Compartment
- Walnut Veneer
- Premium Cabin Lighting
- ClearSight Interior Rear-View Mirror
- And much more!
It’s also important to remember that you can choose one (or several) of the packages available for the Land Rover Defender interior. Some of these include the Cold Climate Pack, Comfort and Convenience Pack, and the Premium Interior Protect/Storage Pack. There are also countless other options available for Eatontown drivers. For more information about packages and available colors, feel free to contact us anytime!
Passenger Capacity: Land Rover Defender Interior
The Land Rover Defender interior has an impressive seating capacity; however, your seating space will vary depending on whether you opt for the Defender 90 or the Defender 110:
- The Defender 110 can seat up to seven passengers if you opt for the third row bench seat.
- In both the Defender 110 and Defender 90, you can opt for the first row jump seat, providing seating for up to six passengers.
- Without opting for any additional seating, you receive seating for five in both the Defender 110 and Defender 90.
Total cargo capacity will also vary:
- The Defender 90 has up to 15.6 cubic feet of storage behind the second row, which increases to 58.3 cubic feet with the rear seats folded.
- The Defender 110 provides up to 34.0 cubic feet behind the second row, and 78.8 cubic feet with the rear seats folded. If you choose to opt for the third row seats, cargo capacity will only change slightly.
Land Rover Defender Interior: Does It Have Leather Seats?
In both the Land Rover Defender 90 and 110, high-quality fabric seats come standard. However, you can opt for the Grained Leather and Robustec woven textile seats if you choose! If you want to spec out your Land Rover Defender interior with leather seats, you can opt for the S trim level or higher:
Let’s check out some of the materials you can choose throughout the Defender lineup:
- X-DYNAMIC SE trim levels include a leather-wrapped steering wheel and a leather-wrapped gear shift.
- Both the Defender 90 and Defender 110 have Windsor Leather on each X-DYNAMIC HSE trim level. These configurations also have the option for a complete leather upgrade.
- High-quality Steelcut Premium Textile inserts and Dinamica® Suedecloth/Robustec inserts come standard on the X and V8 models.
Come See the Land Rover Defender Interior at Land Rover Monmouth!
Now that you know more about the Land Rover Defender interior, come see this impressive vehicle for yourself at Land Rover Monmouth! Check out our new vehicle inventory and start exploring our new Defender lease offers today. We’re easy to reach from anywhere near Eatontown or Red Bank, but you can always shop and buy online.
More from Land Rover Monmouth
The 2022 Range Rover towing capacity is 7,716 pounds, and that’s true no matter which trim level, engine, wheelbase, or configuration you select! That’s another way of saying that any driver who takes home a new Range Rover will be able to plan bigger, better adventures and get more enjoyment out of every road…
The 2021 Range Rover Velar fuel economy reaches as high as 20 mpg in the city or 26 mpg on the highway, and that means you’ll never have to sacrifice gas mileage for power or capability! Whether you’re looking for an SUV for day-to-day adventures or you’re hoping to plan more exciting road trips,…
The 2022 Land Rover Defender interior makes this model one of the most luxurious high-capability vehicles on the market today! With its Pivi Pro® infotainment system, wireless charging, and spacious interior, the Defender impresses in all the ways that matter most. The Defender is perfect for anything from daily driving to weekend adventures to long-distance…