Whether you’re looking to stay on the Rumson roads or venture off of them, the new Land Rover Discovery Sport is the model for you. With exceptional traction control to handle whatever lies ahead and various engine options, the new Discovery Sport is set to perform, and various feature upgrades will keep you and your passengers comfortable and connected. Get in touch with Land Rover Monmouth to learn more and find out how you can outfit your new Discovery Sport!
About the New Discovery Sport
When you make the new Discovery Sport your own to drive around Colton, you can look forward to:
- A turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder that makes up to 286 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Off-road equipment including active all-wheel drive, Land Rover’s All-Terrain Progress Control, hill descent control, the Terrain Response System, and more
- Technology like on-board Wi-Fi, a 17-speaker Meridian stereo, and various advanced safety systems, including automatic emergency braking
- 39.7 cubic feet for cargo when four seats are in use, as well as seating for up to seven people
- Towing capacity of up to 4,409 pounds
You can continue to learn about the Discovery Sport by comparing it to the Discovery or by taking an in-depth look at the Discovery Sport interior!