2017 Range Rover Sport vs. 2018 Range Rover Sport
2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Are you trying to decide between the 2017 Range Rover Sport and the 2018 Range Rover Sport? Colts Neck drivers trying to make a choice between the two should note that both:
- Provide four years or 50,000 miles of basic and powertrain warranty coverage and roadside assistance
- Run on the same introductory performance-driven 3.0L V6 that makes 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque
- Offer interior luxuries like leather upholstery, heated and cooled seats, navigation, keyless start, and more
- Tow up to 7,716 pounds
There are a couple of differences between the 2017 and 2018 versions of the Range Rover Sport, including:
- The 2017 model provides 27.7 cubic feet as standard for cargo, and the 2018 model provides 24.8 cubic feet.
- The 2018 model boasts updated styling and new technology in the form of the Touch Pro Duo system.
- The 2017 model’s 5.0L V8 churns out 510 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque, and the 2018 model reaches 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
Pick Out Your Range Rover Sport at Land Rover Monmouth
How much can a Land Rover Discovery tow? It makes sense that Rumson drivers would ask this question when they’re looking for a dependable luxury SUV, and the Discovery does not disappoint! In fact, we think the 2020 Land Rover Discovery towing capacity will thrill any driver who loves outdoor driving fun. Here’s what you…
For those who will settle for nothing less than a comfortable and refined atmosphere in their Rumson SUV, the 2020 Land Rover Defender interior sets the bar. With a design that pairs a modern finish with a classic homage to its storied history, the new Defender has surpassed all expectations of a luxury SUV. Choose…
You drive with Land Rover because you want to enjoy the best of the best in the world of luxury SUVs. And if you’re considering the best of the best, you’ll find it next-to-impossible to pass over the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover interior in silence. After all, the Range Rover capacity provides ample space…
The new 2020 Range Rover Evoque is built with a distinctive style that will turn heads on the streets of Rumson. Take an in-depth look at its cabin with Land Rover Monmouth, and then visit us in Ocean to explore the Range Rover Evoque interior in person! Our New Range Rover Evoque Inventory Range Rover Evoque Comfort…
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior has no trouble standing out. Whether you decide to opt for the standard 5-passenger configuration, or you upgrade with the 7-passenger setup, you’ll enjoy a stunning selection of luxurious technology, convenience, and comfort features. In fact, no matter what you’re looking for in a luxury SUV, you’re sure…