2017 Range Rover Sport vs. 2018 Range Rover Sport
2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Are you trying to decide between the 2017 Range Rover Sport and the 2018 Range Rover Sport? Colts Neck drivers trying to make a choice between the two should note that both:
- Provide four years or 50,000 miles of basic and powertrain warranty coverage and roadside assistance
- Run on the same introductory performance-driven 3.0L V6 that makes 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque
- Offer interior luxuries like leather upholstery, heated and cooled seats, navigation, keyless start, and more
- Tow up to 7,716 pounds
There are a couple of differences between the 2017 and 2018 versions of the Range Rover Sport, including:
- The 2017 model provides 27.7 cubic feet as standard for cargo, and the 2018 model provides 24.8 cubic feet.
- The 2018 model boasts updated styling and new technology in the form of the Touch Pro Duo system.
- The 2017 model’s 5.0L V8 churns out 510 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque, and the 2018 model reaches 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
Pick Out Your Range Rover Sport at Land Rover Monmouth
Whether you’re in the market for an off-road powerhouse in Rumson or an ultra-luxurious SUV for Colts Neck travels, the 2020 Range Rover trim levels offer options that will impress any driver on the road. Which Range Rover configurations suit your needs? Find out with Land Rover Monmouth: Our Range Rover InventoryLearn More Range Rover ($90,900 MSRP) Starting…
The 2020 Range Rover Sport interior combines the utility of an SUV with the luxury of a classic Range Rover, resulting in a gorgeous cabin that’s packed with impressive features. Whether you’re enjoying the premium Meridian™ Surround Sound System on your Rumson commute or using the Rear Seat Entertainment system for family road trips in…
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport presents Eatontown drivers like you with a flawless combination of SUV luxury and athleticism. In addition to its striking exterior and inherently adventurous Land Rover spirit, the Land Rover Discovery Sport towing capacity provides you enough power to haul all you need throughout and beyond Rumson. Read on to…
The 2020 Range Rover Velar continues to attract the Rumson region’s most discerning drivers, and it shouldn’t be hard to see why! This “avant-garde SUV” from Land Rover looks just as good as it feels to drive, and the spacious Range Rover Velar interior has everything you’ll need to have more fun on the roads…
How much can a Land Rover Discovery tow? It makes sense that Rumson drivers would ask this question when they’re looking for a dependable luxury SUV, and the Discovery does not disappoint! In fact, we think the 2020 Land Rover Discovery towing capacity will thrill any driver who loves outdoor driving fun. Here’s what you…