2017 Range Rover Sport vs. 2018 Range Rover Sport
2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Are you trying to decide between the 2017 Range Rover Sport and the 2018 Range Rover Sport? Colts Neck drivers trying to make a choice between the two should note that both:
- Provide four years or 50,000 miles of basic and powertrain warranty coverage and roadside assistance
- Run on the same introductory performance-driven 3.0L V6 that makes 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque
- Offer interior luxuries like leather upholstery, heated and cooled seats, navigation, keyless start, and more
- Tow up to 7,716 pounds
There are a couple of differences between the 2017 and 2018 versions of the Range Rover Sport, including:
- The 2017 model provides 27.7 cubic feet as standard for cargo, and the 2018 model provides 24.8 cubic feet.
- The 2018 model boasts updated styling and new technology in the form of the Touch Pro Duo system.
- The 2017 model’s 5.0L V8 churns out 510 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque, and the 2018 model reaches 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
Pick Out Your Range Rover Sport at Land Rover Monmouth
How much can a Range Rover Sport tow? When properly equipped, this luxurious SUV can tow up to 7,716 pounds of heavy cargo. However, it’s important to note that your 2020 Range Rover Sport towing capacity will vary depending on the model that you select for your drives. Land Rover Monmouth has put together a guide with…
The 2019 Land Rover Discovery not only offers exceptional off-road capabilities with features like Terrain Response®, but inside you’ll also find plenty of space, comfort, and connectivity to improve your Rumson drives. Learn more about the Land Rover Discovery interior at Land Rover Monmouth, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive and experience…
When you are shopping for the ultimate luxury SUV in Rumson or Colts Neck, consider the spacious and high-end 2019 Land Rover Range Rover. Learn more about the opulence of the grained leather seats, four-zone climate control, 1700-watt sound system, and multiple seating options for ultimate comfort. When you are ready to experience the Range Rover interior…
If you are looking for a capable yet refined luxury SUV in Rumson that can tow everything you need, consider the 2019 Land Rover Discovery with a maximum towing capacity of 8,201 pounds. And no matter which trim level you choose, you can enjoy a substantial towing capacity, and cargo space of 88.3 cubic feet maximum….
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar was made to turn heads and create lasting impressions, on the inside as well as the outside, with progressive design, premium luxuries, and advanced technology. Explore the Range Rover Velar interior to find out how your Rumson drives can be improved, check out exterior options like a black Range Rover…