2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Performance
Not only does the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport have a range of engines on offer, but there are also a variety of features meant to boost the driving experience. Discover what the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport performance entails for Rumson drivers.
Look for the following engines in the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport lineup:
- Supercharged 3.0L V6 rated at 340 hp or 380 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque
- Turbocharged 3.0L diesel V6 rated at 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque
- Supercharged 5.0L V8 rated at 518 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque, or up to 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque on the topmost trim
The 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport performance capabilities have much more to do with just the engines on offer. The following features boost power and abilities:
- Adaptive Dynamics
- CommandShift 2 Gear Level
- Configurable Dynamics
- Low Range Transfer Case
- All Terrain Progress Control
- Terrain Response or Terrain Response 2 with Rock Crawl Mode
See how the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport performance compares to that of other Land Rover models, as well as how it fares against the competition, when you visit Land Rover Monmouth! Specifically, compare the Range Rover Sport to the Volvo XC90.