2019 Range Rover vs. 2019 Porsche Cayenne
Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up)
Available on higher trims
Should you choose the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover or the 2019 Porsche Cayenne as your next luxury SUV in Rumson? Compare Range Rover vs. Porsche Cayenne in terms of engine options, features, and more to find out which model to take home. Then contactyour local authorized Land Rover retailer for a test drive near Colts Neck.
Cayenne or Range Rover: Engine Options
The 2019 Range Rover comes with standard four-wheel drive for off-roading prowess, and an 8-speed shiftable automatic transmission. Engine options include gas, diesel and hybrid offerings:
- 254 hp 3.0L turbodiesel V6 engine with 443 lb-ft of torque
- Standard 340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with 332 lb-ft of torque
- 380 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with 332 lb-ft of torque
- 398 hp 2.0L turbo gas/electric hybrid engine with 443 lb-ft of torque
- 518 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with 461 lb-ft of torque
- 557 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with 516 lb-ft of torque
The 2019 Porsche Cayenne has standard all-wheel drive for good traction in slippery road conditions, and an 8-speed shiftable automatic transmission. Engine options include gas and hybrid choices:
- Standard 340 hp 3.0L turbocharged V6 engine with 331 lb-ft of torque
- 440 hp 2.9L turbocharged engine with 405 lb-ft of torque
- 455 hp 3.0L V6 turbo gas/electric hybrid engine with 405 lb-ft of torque
- 550 hp 4.0L turbocharged V8 engine with 567 lb-ft of torque
Cayenne or Range Rover: Trims and Features
- 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Trims: There are five standard wheelbase trims to choose from and three long wheelbase options, with MSRPs between $89,500-$178,500
- 2019 Porsche Cayenne Trims: There are four Cayenne trim level options, with prices ranging from $65,700 to $124,600 MSRP.
- Base trims: Both models share standard luxury features like heated seats, parking assistance, leather seats, Bluetooth®, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, and keyless ignition, with the added benefit of a standard sunroof in the Range Rover.
- Top-of-the-line trims: At the top Range Rover trim level, you can enjoy standard amenities like cooled/ventilated seats, premium leather, and Adaptive Cruise Control. The Cayenne offers these features, but they require an upgrade to access with the top trim level.
Cayenne or Range Rover: Cargo Capacity
- Land Rover Range Rover Interior Cargo Capacity: 31.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row
- Porsche Cayenne Interior Cargo Capacity: 27.1 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row
Find Your Next Luxury SUV in Eatontown, NJ
Still not sure which model to choose? Compare the Range Rover vs. Mercedes-Benz GLS and the Range Rover vs. Toyota Land Cruiser to check out more of the competition. When you are ready to take home a new Range Rover to Red Bank, browse our inventory at Land Rover Monmouth.