2022 Land Rover Defender Price & Configurations
The 2022 Land Rover Defender price begins at $47,700 MSRP. That’s if you choose a base-model Defender 90. Topping off the Defender lineup, meanwhile, at $112,200 MSRP, is the Defender 110 v8 Carpathian Edition. It should be noted that neither above-mentioned price includes options, taxes, or fees.
Regardless of which Defender you choose, you’ll get a modern SUV with many nods to classic Defender models of yore, including the iconic Series I, II, and III models and the Defender 90 and 110 of the late nineties. Read on to learn more with Land Rover Monmouth or contact us anytime. You can also check out our current Defender lease deals.
2022 Land Rover Defender Price List
2022 Land Rover Defender 90 Price (New)
- Defender 90 (Standard) – $47,700 MSRP
- Defender 90 S – $51,100 MSRP
- Defender 90 X-Dynamic S – $59,500 MSRP
- Defender 90 X-Dynamic SE – $65,100 MSRP
- Defender 90 X-Dynamic HSE – $69,600 MSRP
- Defender 90 X – $83,500 MSRP
- Defender 90 V8 – $102,200 MSRP
- Defender 90 V8 Carpathian Edition – $109,000 MSRP
2022 Land Rover Defender 110 Price (New)
- Defender 110 (Standard) – $50,500 MSRP
- Defender 110 S – $54,000 MSRP
- Defender 110 SE – $65,100 MSRP
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE – $68,000 MSRP
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE – $72,500 MSRP
- Defender 110 XS Edition – $71,900 MSRP
- Defender 110 X – $86,000 MSRP
- Defender 110 V8 – $105,400 MSRP
- Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition – $112,200 MSRP
How have these prices changed over time? For reference, the 2020 Land Rover Defender price list started slightly lower, at $49,900 MSRP for the 110 model. All in all, with inflation included and the groundbreaking design and technologies of the new Defender, current pricing is quite impressive. That’s especially true if you take advantage of our current incentives.
2022 Land Rover Defender Configurations and Amenities
The Land Rover Defender 110 is filled with amazing features similar to those of the Land Rover Defender 90, including:
- 3D Surround Camera with ClearSight Ground View
- Wireless Charging with Signal Booster
- Wade Sensing
- 18-inch Style 5093, Gloss White Steel Wheels
- 10-inch Touchscreen with Pivi Pro® Infotainment
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Full-time Four-wheel drive and a Two-Speed Transfer Case
- Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics
- Terrain Response®
- Keyless Entry
- …And Much More!
Ready to check out the rest of the lineup? Check out the highlights for each of the four-door Land Rover Defender configurations as listed below:
- Defender 110 S – All base Defender 110 features, plus an Interactive Driver Display, a Leather Steering Wheel and Gearshift, 19″ Style 6010, 6-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish, and Grained Leather/Robust Woven Textile Seat Facings
- Defender 110 SE – All Defender 110 S features, plus a more powerful P400 engine, fog lights, Premium LED Headlights with Signature DRL, a 400W Meridian™ Sound System, 12-Way Electronic Memory Front Seats, a ClearSight Interior Rear View Mirror, and 20″ Style 5094, 5-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE – All Defender 110 SE features, plus Grained Leather/Robustec Ribbon Accent Seats, Unique Robustec Console Finish, Silicon Silver Exterior Accents, and 20″ Style 5094, 5-Spoke Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE – All Defender 110 SE features, plus Windsor Leather 14-Way Heated and Cooled Electronic Memory Front Seats, an Opening Panoramic Sunroof, Silicon Silver Exterior Accents, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Extended Leather Interior Upgrades
- Defender 110 XS Edition – Front Center Console Refrigerator Compartment, Body-colored Lower Cladding and Wheel Arches, and 20-inch Style 5095, 5 Split-Spoke, Gloss Dark Grey Wheels with Contrast Diamond Turned Finish
- Defender 110 X – All Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE features, plus Steelcut Premium Textile Seating Inserts, a Head-Up Display, an Electronic Active Differential, Terrain Response® 2, a Black Contrast Roof and Hood, Orange Brake Callipers, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System, and Walnut Veneer Finishes
- Defender 110 V8 – 518-hp V8 Engine, a Cross-car beam in Satin Black Powder Coat Brushed Finish, 22-inch Style 5098, 5-Spoke Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish, a Heated Suedecloth Steering Wheel, Windsor Leather, Dinamica® Suedecloth, and Robustec Upholstery, Advanced Tow Assist, and Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics
- Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition – Includes all Defender 110 V8 features, plus Carpathian Grey Premium Metallic Paint with Satin Protective Film, the Graphite Exterior Pack, a Sliding Panoramic Roof, and Terrain Response® 2 with Dynamic Program
Of course, choosing a different trim in the Defender 90 may yield different features, so we recommend contacting us at Land Rover Monmouth for assistance in choosing the perfect Land Rover Defender configuration for the right price.
Secure Our Best Land Rover Defender Price Today!
Ready to get a great rate on your next Land Rover Defender purchase or lease in Eatontown? You can buy online now! Alternatively, apply for financing online, then stop into our showroom near Colts Neck and Red Bank for further information and details about procuring a Defender SUV that’s tailor-made to your needs.
More from Land Rover Monmouth
The 2022 Range Rover towing capacity is 7,716 pounds, and that’s true no matter which trim level, engine, wheelbase, or configuration you select! That’s another way of saying that any driver who takes home a new Range Rover will be able to plan bigger, better adventures and get more enjoyment out of every road…
The 2021 Range Rover Velar fuel economy reaches as high as 20 mpg in the city or 26 mpg on the highway, and that means you’ll never have to sacrifice gas mileage for power or capability! Whether you’re looking for an SUV for day-to-day adventures or you’re hoping to plan more exciting road trips,…
The 2022 Land Rover Defender interior makes this model one of the most luxurious high-capability vehicles on the market today! With its Pivi Pro® infotainment system, wireless charging, and spacious interior, the Defender impresses in all the ways that matter most. The Defender is perfect for anything from daily driving to weekend adventures to long-distance…