2021 Range Rover Velar Interior
Whether you look to its features or dimensions, it’s easy to see that the 2021 Range Rover Velar interior leaves little to be desired. Even as standard, this model easily earns its designation as the brand’s avant-garde SUV. If you choose to upgrade, you’ll encounter an even wider range of features, including front seats with a massage function and a Meridian™ 3D Surround Sound System! Find out exactly what it’s offering before you see it in person at Land Rover Monmouth.
Range Rover Velar Interior Features
How will the new Velar improve your drive through Red Bank and Eatontown? Each of the following features comes standard in the cabin of the 2021 Range Rover Velar:
Design & Comfort Features
- Perforated grained leather seats in Ebony, Acorn/Ebony, or Light Oyster/Ebony
- 14-way power front seats with driver memory settings
- 40:20:40 split-folding rear seats and two-zone climate control
- Leather steering wheel
- Light Oyster Morzine headlining
- Sliding panoramic roof
- Cabin lighting
- Carpet floor mats
Technology & Convenience Features
- Pivi Pro™ with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- 12-speaker Meridian™ Sound System
- Online Pack with Data Plan
- Garage Door Opener (HomeLink®)
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Sirius XM™ satellite radio and HD radio
- Keyless Entry
Rival SUVs have a very hard time competing with such a generous array of standard interior features. However, upper-level Velar trims easily exceed expectations. Here’s what you’ll want to look for in the Velar R-DYNAMIC S and the Velar R-DYNAMIC HSE:
- Satin Chrome gearshift paddles
- Leather steering wheel with Satin Chrome bezel
- 20-way power front seats with memory, massage, heating, and cooling functions
- Extended Leather upgrade
- Four-zone climate control and rear-seat entertainment
- Configurable ambient lighting with 10 color choices
- 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display
- 825W Meridian™ 3D Surround Sound System with 17 speakers (including subwoofer)
How does the Velar measure up against a rival like the 2021 Lexus RX? Our team has laid out everything you need to know to make the right decision.
Range Rover Velar Capacities: Passenger & Cargo Space
The 2021 Range Rover Velar dimensions make it easy to get comfortable. Whether you’re filling up the cabin with passengers or you’re gearing up for a weekend getaway with tons of cargo, you’ll have all the room you need. We’ve covered the Range Rover Velar capacities in detail:
- Seating Capacity: Five passengers
- EPA Interior Volume: 104.5 cubic feet
- Front / Rear Legroom: 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
- Front / Rear Head Room: 38.1 inches / 38 inches
- Cargo Volume (Rear Seats Up / Down): 34.4 cubic feet / 70.1 cubic feet
Even if you choose a used Velar, you can rest assured that your SUV will have a spacious cabin.
Explore the Range Rover Velar Interior in Eatontown!
If you like what you’ve seen of the 2021 Range Rover Velar interior, we’re sure that you’ll find even more to love when you see it in person at our dealership. Find out how to shop and buy online from Rumson or Red Bank, or just let us know that you’re ready to make an appointment!