2021 Land Rover Defender Prices & Configurations
The 2021 Land Rover Defender price ranges from $46,100 MSRP, for the base-model Defender 90, to $83,000 MSRP, for the high-end Defender 110 X. No matter where you look, or which Land Rover Defender configuration you select, you’ll encounter forward-thinking design and features that will breathe new life into every Rumson-area drive.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Get the Land Rover Defender MSRP for each available trim below, and then find out what amenities are focused on each model. Then, come in and see your favorite new Defender in person.
2021 Land Rover Defender Price List
2021 Land Rover Defender 90 Price
- Defender 90 (Standard) – $46,100 MSRP
- Defender 90 S – $49,400 MSRP
- Defender 90 X-Dynamic S – $57,800 MSRP
- Defender 90 First Edition – $64,100 MSRP
- Defender 90 X – $80,500 MSRP
2021 Land Rover Defender 110 Price
- Defender 110 (Standard) – $50,500 MSRP
- Defender 110 S – $53,800 MSRP
- Defender 110 SE – $62,700 MSRP
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE – $65,500 MSRP
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE – $71,600 MSRP
- Defender 110 X – $83,000 MSRP
Comparing Land Rover Defender costs across model years? The 2020 Land Rover Defender price list started slightly lower, at $49,900 MSRP for the 110 model.
2021 Land Rover Defender Configurations and Features
What should you look for in your chosen model? Start by checking out the Land Rover Defender 110 standard features here:
- 10″ Touchscreen with Pivi Pro® infotainment
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Full-time four-wheel drive and a Two-Speed Transfer Case
- Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics
- Terrain Response®
- Keyless Entry
- Blind Spot Assist Pack
- 3D Surround Camera
- Wade Sensing
- 18″ Style 5093, Gloss White Steel wheels
- And much more
Keep in mind that these features hardly scratch the surface of what this model can do. Check out the Defender towing capacity to learn more, or get acquainted with the 2022 model by exploring the Land Rover Defender mpg ratings.
Ready to check out the rest of the lineup? Check out the highlights for each of the four-door Land Rover Defender configurations below:
- Defender 110 S – All base Defender 110 features, plus an Interactive Driver Display, a Leather Steering Wheel and Gearshift, 19″ Style 6010, 6-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish, and Grained Leather/Robust Woven Textile Seat Facings
- Defender 110 SE – All Defender 110 S features, plus a more powerful P400 engine, fog lights, Premium LED Headlights with Signature DRL, a 400W Meridian™ Sound System, 12-Way Electronic Memory Front Seats, a ClearSight Interior Rear View Mirror, and 20″ Style 5094, 5-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish.
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE – All Defender 110 SE features, plus Grained Leather/Robustec Ribbon Accent Seats, Silicon Silver Exterior Accents, and 20″ Style 5094, 5-Spoke Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish.
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE – All Defender 110 SE features, plus Windsor Leather 14-Way Heated and Cooled Electronic Memory Front Seats, an Opening Panoramic Sunroof, Silicon Silver Exterior Accents, Adaptive Cruise Control, Extended leather interior upgrades, and more.
- Defender 110 X – All Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE features, plus Steelcut Premium Textile seating inserts, a Head-Up Display, an Electronic Active Differential, a Black Contrast Roof and Hood, Orange Brake Calipers, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System, and much more.
Features will vary depending on whether you opt for the two-door Defender 90 or the four-door Defender 110, but you can expect to find similar inclusions at similar price points. The same goes for the Land Rover Defender 2020 cost: very little has changed from year to year.
Not sure if the Defender is the right Land Rover for you? Compare the 2021 Land Rover Defender vs. Discovery to learn more about your options.
Lock In Your Land Rover Defender Price at Land Rover Monmouth
If you really want to understand what makes the 2021 Land Rover Defender price so exciting, you’ll need to take it for a test drive and see it for yourself! You can also view a comprehensive list of any model’s features by clicking on it in our inventory. Of course, if you’re eyeing the latest model, you might also want to take a look at the 2022 Land Rover Defender colors.
More from Land Rover Monmouth
The wide range of available Range Rover Velar colors have helped to make this model one of the most unique and recognizable SUVs on the market! Fuji White is the only standard color for 2022 — but with more than two dozen available exterior Velar color options, it’s easy to find a Velar that…
The 2022 Range Rover towing capacity is 7,716 pounds, and that’s true no matter which trim level, engine, wheelbase, or configuration you select! That’s another way of saying that any driver who takes home a new Range Rover will be able to plan bigger, better adventures and get more enjoyment out of every road…
The 2021 Range Rover Velar fuel economy reaches as high as 20 mpg in the city or 26 mpg on the highway, and that means you’ll never have to sacrifice gas mileage for power or capability! Whether you’re looking for an SUV for day-to-day adventures or you’re hoping to plan more exciting road trips,…