2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Technology
Looking for a model that emphasizes innovation just as much as it does performance? Then it’s time to check out the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque technology features.
Across the board, the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque technology keeps you connected and entertained, throughout Rumson and no matter where else you may be headed.
- Meridian Digital Surround Sound System: This 825-watt, 17-speaker surround sound system, complete with a subwoofer, provides crystal clear sound at every turn.
- InControl Touch Pro: The infotainment system boasts a 10.2-inch touchscreen interface, a fully customizable home screen, and natural voice control.
- InControl Apps: Connect your device to the USB port to access smartphone app integration directly on your touchscreen.
- InControl Wi-Fi: You and your passengers will never miss a beat thanks to InControl Wi-Fi, which converts your vehicle into a hotspot.
- InControl Remote & Protect: Stay in touch with your vehicle via a smartphone app, no matter where you are. Lock your doors, locate your vehicle in a crowded parking lot, and more.
Learn more about 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque by comparing it to competition like the BMW X3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLC, or to other Land Rover models like the classic Range Rover. , then reach out to the team at Land Rover Monmouth near Rumson.
More From Land Rover Monmouth
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar was made to turn heads and create lasting impressions, on the inside as well as the outside, with progressive design, premium luxuries, and advanced technology. Explore the Range Rover Velar interior to find out how your Rumson drives can be improved, then contact us for a test drive to see,…
Want to tune into the latest news? Listen to the latest hits? Find the best seafood joints in Rumson, NJ? Stay connected wherever you are in the Rumson area thanks to Land Rover InControl® Apps! Access your favorite podcasts, radio stations, concierge services, and more, right from the touchscreen of your Land Rover! Learn more with…
While the first Land Rover design appeared in 1947, it has its roots in Rover Company which was founded as a bicycle producer in 1885 in Warwickshire, England. Explore the Land Rover origin story at Land Rover Monmouth, and find out how they grew into the multi-national luxury off-road-ready brand they are known as today. Contact us…
Adaptive Cruise Control is a driver-assistance technology available in the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover that takes cruise control to the next level. While all new Land Rover models are standard with Cruise Control & Speed Limiter to help you avoid going over a certain speed, Range Rover Adaptive Cruise Control technology can do even more….
You don’t have to give up on luxury to bump up your hauling power. The 2019 Range Rover Velar can tow up to 5,512 lbs, putting Rumson drivers in control. Learn more about how the versatile SUV is making life easier for Colts Neck auto enthusiasts and beyond, and find one for yourself at Land Rover Monmouth. New…