2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Technology
Looking for a model that emphasizes innovation just as much as it does performance? Then it’s time to check out the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque technology features.
Across the board, the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque technology keeps you connected and entertained, throughout Rumson and no matter where else you may be headed.
- Meridian Digital Surround Sound System: This 825-watt, 17-speaker surround sound system, complete with a subwoofer, provides crystal clear sound at every turn.
- InControl Touch Pro: The infotainment system boasts a 10.2-inch touchscreen interface, a fully customizable home screen, and natural voice control.
- InControl Apps: Connect your device to the USB port to access smartphone app integration directly on your touchscreen.
- InControl Wi-Fi: You and your passengers will never miss a beat thanks to InControl Wi-Fi, which converts your vehicle into a hotspot.
- InControl Remote & Protect: Stay in touch with your vehicle via a smartphone app, no matter where you are. Lock your doors, locate your vehicle in a crowded parking lot, and more.
Learn more about 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque by comparing it to competition like the BMW X3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLC, or to other Land Rover models like the classic Range Rover. , then reach out to the team at Land Rover Monmouth near Rumson.
More From Land Rover Monmouth
When you are shopping for the ultimate luxury SUV in Rumson or Colts Neck, consider the spacious and high-end 2019 Land Rover Range Rover. Learn more about the opulence of the grained leather seats, four-zone climate control, 1700-watt sound system, and multiple seating options for ultimate comfort. When you are ready to experience the Range Rover interior…
If you are looking for a capable yet refined luxury SUV in Rumson that can tow everything you need, consider the 2019 Land Rover Discovery with a maximum towing capacity of 8,201 pounds. And no matter which trim level you choose, you can enjoy a substantial towing capacity, and cargo space of 88.3 cubic feet maximum….
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar was made to turn heads and create lasting impressions, on the inside as well as the outside, with progressive design, premium luxuries, and advanced technology. Explore the Range Rover Velar interior to find out how your Rumson drives can be improved, then contact us for a test drive to see,…
Want to tune into the latest news? Listen to the latest hits? Find the best seafood joints in Rumson, NJ? Stay connected wherever you are in the Rumson area thanks to Land Rover InControl® Apps! Access your favorite podcasts, radio stations, concierge services, and more, right from the touchscreen of your Land Rover! Learn more with…
While the first Land Rover design appeared in 1947, it has its roots in Rover Company which was founded as a bicycle producer in 1885 in Warwickshire, England. Explore the Land Rover origin story at Land Rover Monmouth, and find out how they grew into the multi-national luxury off-road-ready brand they are known as today. Contact us…