A lot of Rumson drivers appreciate the advantages offered by Land Rover leases, but what should you do when your lease is coming to an end? What is a lease buyout, and how does a lease buyout work? What about Land Rover lease returns? You have a few options when you come into the Land Rover Lease Return Center at Land Rover Monmouth. Find out what you can do to get ready for your visit today.
Land Rover End-of-Lease Options
Are you almost finished with your Range Rover lease or Defender lease in Colts Neck? You have a few options, including a car lease buyout, and you should be aware of all of them before you make a decision:
- A Land Rover lease return
- A car lease buyout on your Land Rover
- Requesting one-time six-month extension on a month-to-month basis*.
- Turning in your vehicle and paying any remaining fees.
But how does a lease buyout work, and which is best for you? Let’s cover these options in greater detail.
How to Prepare for Your Land Rover Lease Returns
Red Bank drivers planning on a Land Rover lease return can consult the useful end-of-lease checklist provided by the brand. This includes some essential steps:
- You get a complimentary pre-inspection 30-45 days before your lease return. It’s completed by AutoVin.
- This pre-inspection will tell you of any issues you may have on your vehicle, including excess wear.
- Excess wear and use could include, but is not limited to:
- Holes, tears, burns, stains, or strong odors
- Scratches, chips, dents, pits, rust, holes or cracks on exterior surfaces
- Cracked or damaged windows, antennae, or exterior trim
- Damage to the vehicle’s frame or alignment
- Damage due to poor quality or incomplete repairs
- Tire treads of less than ⅛ of an inch in depth at their lowest point
- Missing manuals, keys, or associated devices
- Mileage in excess of your leasing contract
Fixing Issues and Completing Forms
- The next step for Land Rover lease returns is fixing any issues found in the pre-inspection.
- Within one day of your Land Rover lease returns, Complete your odometer statement and your lease turn-in form.
Land Rover Lease Returns: Final Preparations
The final steps for vehicle preparation involve a final check for all your stuff and a few other tasks:
- Take out all personal items
- Clear all personal information from the vehicle’s infotainment and navigation systems
- Put the owner’s manual in the glove compartment
- Gather all the keys, accessories, and manual that came with the vehicle lease
- Make sure the tires match or are of comparable quality to the original equipment.
Now, you’re ready for your Land Rover lease returns! Are you thinking about getting another Land Rover lease? Make sure to contact the dealership in advance so you can explore your loyalty rewards and lease specials on offer.
What is a Lease Buyout?
There are a couple of reasons why Point Pleasant drivers might ask, “How does a lease buyout work?”. Most likely, you love your Land Rover vehicle and want to hold on to the model you’ve already invested time and money into maintaining. On the other hand, people sometimes choose a lease buyout to avoid end-of-lease fees and charges. Let’s look at the steps to take for a Land Rover lease buyout:
Purchasing Your Land Rover
So long as you’re clear about the lease buyout definition, it’s a pretty straightforward process. Here is what to know about a Land Rover lease buyout:
- Price: This is usually determined and agreed upon at the start of your term. Review your contract and know that some dealerships will be happy to negotiate.
- Loyalty Offers: Look up to see if you’ve been rewarded for your Land Rover loyalty and can get a deal on your lease buyout.
- Vehicle Value: Value your trade to see how much your vehicle is worth. If it’s not worth as much as the buyout price, it might be better to choose a different option.
- Early Lease Buyouts: There’s such a thing as early lease buyouts, but they usually require termination fees. Sometimes drivers choose them to avoid significant wear-and-tear related charges, but it’s not a common option.
Find a Land Rover Lease at Land Rover Monmouth
At Land Rover Monmouth, our lease specialists are ready to help Eatontown drivers with deals on new Land Rover vehicles. We even offer pre-owned lease specials, unlike many other dealerships in the area! No matter which way you end up going, we’re all about making the process simple and straightforward. If you’re still asking yourself, “What is a lease buyout?” or you have any questions about Land Rover lease options, contact us today!
Available to Chase custoemrs only