2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport vs. 2018 Porsche Cayenne
If you’re debating over which luxury SUV to finance near Rumson, then consider the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport and the 2018 Porsche Cayenne. Between the two, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport:
- Has a smaller introductory engine that generates 40 more hp and 37 more lb-ft of torque
- Boasts 1.2 more cubic feet as standard for cargo
- Promises far superior technology at the beginning of the lineup, such as a 10.2-inch touchscreen with the InControl® Touch Pro Duo infotainment system, front and rear parking sensors, and more
From the start, the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport outperforms the 2018 Porsche Cayenne.
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport: A 3.0L supercharged V6 serves as the introductory engine, making 340 hp (380 hp on some trims) and 332 lb-ft of torque. There’s also a turbodiesel 3.0L V6 rated at 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque, as well as two versions of a supercharged 5.0L V8, making a maximum of 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
- Porsche Cayenne: A larger 3.6L V6 introductory engine manages just 300 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. At the top of the engine lineup, a version of a twin-turbocharged 4.8L V8 tops out at 570 hp.
Find the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport at Land Rover Monmouth
Head to Land Rover Monmouth today to take the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport and how it is the right Land Rover inside and out after a test drive! Compare the Range Rover Sport to the original Range Rover too! Want another specific comparison? See hot the Range Rover Sport stacks up to the Volvo XC90.