2018 Land Rover Discovery Sport
2018 Land Rover Discovery Sport vs 2018 Toyota 4Runner
If you’re going to spend your hard-earned money on a luxury SUV, it’s important to make the right choice. Both the 2018 Land Rover Discovery Sport and 2018 Toyota 4Runner are attractive vehicles, but they do have their differences. In fact, the Land Rover outshines the Toyota in terms of power, offering 286 hp compared to only 270 hp. In addition, the Land Rover comes with a better basic warranty, offering a 48-month/50,000-mile basic warranty compared to only a 36-month/36,000-mile warranty on the Toyota. If you’re ready to make a change in what you drive, pick the Land Rover Discovery Sport today.
Why the Land Rover?
Land Rover has been making vehicles for years that all Eatontown drivers are excited about, and the 2018 Land Rover Discovery Sport is no different. This model boasts impressive features that make it a must-have over the competition:
- 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine offer 286 hp while the 4.0L V6 engine on the Toyota only offers 270 hp.
- Enjoy a wading depth of up to 23.6 inches so you can explore the Eatontown roads less traveled
- Experience up to 62.75 cubic feet of cargo space so you can bring everything along for the ride
- InControl technology allows you to experience two touchscreens for easier access to entertainment, information, and more
- Black Design Package gives this new Land Rover model a sophisticated and masculine look
- Meridian sound system delivers 825 watts of crisp sound for added entertainment
Make Your Choice at Land Rover Monmouth
When you’re ready to see what the Eatontown roads can bring with the Land Rover Discovery Sport, be sure to visit Land Rover Monmouth to see our inventory!