Land Rover Discovery Sport
2018 Land Rover Discovery Sport vs 2018 Audi Q5
When comparing the 2018 Land Rover Discovery Sport vs the 2018 Audi Q5, you’ll quickly see there’s one clear winner—the Land Rover. This model not only generates more power to keep you excited while traveling through Eatontown, but it only provides more passenger space, more cargo space, and more driving assist and safety features, and it does it all for a lower starting MSRP. Find your favorite Land Rover Discovery Sport from Land Rover Monmouth today.
The Benefits of the Land Rover Discovery Sport
It’s not often you’ll notice big differences between two luxury vehicles you’re looking at, but that’s exactly what you’ll notice when comparing the Land Rover Discovery Sport with the Audi Q5.
- Discovery Sport: Receive a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that offers 237 hp or 286 hp
- Q5: Receive a 2.0L four-cylinder engine that generates 258 hp
- Discovery Sport: Move seamlessly through Crofton with a 9-speed automatic transmission
- Q5: Enjoy a 7-speed automatic transmission
- Discovery Sport: Have peace of mind with rear park aid, blind spot monitoring, autonomous emergency braking, driver condition monitor, and lane keep assist
- Q5: Audi pre-sense city
- Driving Features
- Discovery Sport: Traction Control System, Emergency Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control, Torque Vectoring by Braking, Adaptive Dynamics
- Q5: Audi Drive Select
- Discovery Sport: Seat up to seven
- Q5: Seat up to five
- Discovery Sport: 66.9 cubic feet of space
- Q5: 60.1 cubic feet of space
Bring More Excitement with the Land Rover Discovery Sport at Land Rover Monmouth
The 2018 Land Rover Discovery Sport is a better overall choice than the 2018 Audi Q5. When you’re ready to see this model in action on the Eatontown roads, visit Land Rover Monmouth!
Current Land Rover Discovery Sport Inventory