2019 Range Rover Evoque vs. 2019 Range Rover Sport
2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder
Rumson and Colts Neck drivers trying to choose their next luxury SUV can compare the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque vs. 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport. Take a closer look at these two Range Rover models at Land Rover Monmouth, then visit your local authorized Land Rover retailer to find a new Range Rover Evoque or new Range Rover Sport and take one home.
With the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, you can choose from a traditional SUV body style or a convertible SUV:
- Price & Trims: 6 trim levels, from $42,650 MSRP to $56,850 MSRP
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers standard, 4 passengers in the Evoque Convertible
- Maximum Cargo Capacity (rear seats up/down): 21.5 cubic feet/50.5 cubic feet, 8.9 cubic feet in the Evoque Convertible
- Additional Specs: 172.1 inches total length, 23.6 inches wading depth
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport offers a little more interior space and cargo room, as well as higher wade depth.
- Starting Price & Trims: 6 trim levels, from $67,050 MSRP to $113,900 MSRP
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
- Maximum Cargo Capacity (rear seats up/down): 24.8 cubic feet/56.8 cubic feet
- Additional Specs: 192.1 inches total length, 29.5 inches wading depth
If you opt for the 2019 Range Rover Evoque you’ll enjoy a 9-speed automatic transmission, and you can choose from two engine options:
- Standard Engine: 237 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, 251 lb-ft of torque, and 22/29 city/hwy mpg
- Available Engine: 286 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, 295 lb-ft of torque, and 21/29 city/hwy mpg
The Range Rover Sport engine options come with 8-speed automatic transmission, and you have a variety of power levels to choose from:
- Standard Engine: 340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine, 332 lb-ft of torque, and 17/23 city/hwy mpg
- Diesel Engine: 254 hp 3.0L V6 turbodiesel engine, 443 lb-ft of torque, and 22/28 city/hwy mpg
- Hybrid Engine: 398 hp 2.0L 4-cylinder gas/electric hybrid engine, 472 lb-ft of torque,
- Available Engine: 518 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine, 461 lb-ft of torque, and 17/22 city/hwy mpg
- Available SVR Engine: 575 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine, 516 lb-ft of torque, and 15/20 city/hwy mpg
With the Range Rover Sport towing capacity, you’ll have no trouble towing heavy cargo.
When you are cruising through Red Bank in either the Range Rover Sport or the Range Rover Evoque, enjoy standard amenities like LED headlights, signature daytime running lights, leather seats, keyless ignition, navigation, and a rearview camera with front and rear parking aids.
Standard Range Rover Evoque Interior Features
- Perforated grained leather seats with 10-way power-adjustable settings, 10-in Touch™ Pro infotainment display with InControl® Remote & Protect, 4G Wi-Fi hotspot, and more.
Standard Range Rover Sport Interior Features
- Grained leather seats with 14-way power-adjustable memory settings, Touch™ Pro Duo with Interactive Driver Display, ambient interior lighting, two-zone climate control, and more.
Test Drive a Range Rover Sport or Evoque at Land Rover Monmouth
If you want to explore more of your Land Rover options, compare the Land Rover Discovery vs. Range Rover Sport, the Range Rover Sport vs. Range Rover Velar, or the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Velar.