What is the 2020 Range Rover Evoque Towing Capacity?
Are you considering a new 2020 Range Rover Evoque? If you’re the adventuring type, you’re probably wondering, “How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow?” Although this Land Rover SUV is compact and practical, it’s more than capable of towing heavy loads. In fact, the 2020 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity comes in at an impressive 3,968 pounds!
Take an in-depth look at the Evoque towing specs and performance features by reading on!
How Much Can My Range Rover Evoque Tow?
Although the 2020 Range Rover Evoque is available in a variety of different trims and configurations, each offers a maximum towing capacity of 3,968 pounds. That’s right: No matter which model you end up settling on, you’ll have what it takes to tow a wide range of cargo suitable for transport on a small trailer.
Which Range Rover Evoque Engine Should I Choose?
Although all of the Range Rover Evoque models can tow roughly the same amount of cargo, there are still important options to consider if you’re looking at the available upgrades. Just for starters, it’s important to note that while the standard Range Rover offers a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged gas-powered engine, a more powerful MHEV variant is available in R-Dynamic builds.
Here’s what you can expect from each:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Gas
- 246 hp, 269 lb-ft of torque
- Curb weight of 3,935 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight of 5,355 pounds
- 2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Gas MHEV
- 296 hp, 295 lb-ft of torque
- Curb weight of 4,075 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight of 5,400 pounds
Since the MHEV (Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle) configuration is a little bit heavier, you won’t be able to tow or haul quite as much cargo. However, since the difference is so small, and the MHEV configuration offers significantly more torque, we believe that it’s the preferred option for towing. If you’re searching for a more powerful suite of engines, compare the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Velar.
Advanced Features for Easy Towing
- Adaptive Dynamics – By checking road conditions up to ten times per second, your Range Rover Evoque SUV’s Adaptive Dynamics ensure a smoother, more controlled ride.
- Independent Braking – The Range Rover Evoque also automatically corrects for understeer. It channels power to the areas where it’s most needed, by deploying independent braking as you travel around a curve.
- Active Driveline – With the Range Rover Evoque SUV’s Active Driveline technology, your torque will be automatically transferred to the wheels with the best grip.
- ClearSight Ground View – With this world-first feature, you can look directly beneath the vehicle when you’re moving over a patch of difficult terrain. This means it’s easier than ever to go off-road, even if you’ve hooked up a trailer.
Experience the Range Rover Evoque in Person!
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? More than enough to power your Colts Neck and Red Bank adventures! If you’re ready to experience the Range Rover Evoque performance for yourself, don’t wait to schedule your test drive. Check out the Range Rover Evoque interior and find your favorite new Evoque for sale today!
More Land Rover Features
Whether you’re in the market for an off-road powerhouse in Rumson or an ultra-luxurious SUV for Colts Neck travels, the 2020 Range Rover trim levels offer options that will impress any driver on the road. Which Range Rover configurations suit your needs? Find out with Land Rover Monmouth: Our Range Rover InventoryLearn More Range Rover ($90,900 MSRP) Starting…
The 2020 Range Rover Sport interior combines the utility of an SUV with the luxury of a classic Range Rover, resulting in a gorgeous cabin that’s packed with impressive features. Whether you’re enjoying the premium Meridian™ Surround Sound System on your Rumson commute or using the Rear Seat Entertainment system for family road trips in…
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport presents Eatontown drivers like you with a flawless combination of SUV luxury and athleticism. In addition to its striking exterior and inherently adventurous Land Rover spirit, the Land Rover Discovery Sport towing capacity provides you enough power to haul all you need throughout and beyond Rumson. Read on to…
The 2020 Range Rover Velar continues to attract the Rumson region’s most discerning drivers, and it shouldn’t be hard to see why! This “avant-garde SUV” from Land Rover looks just as good as it feels to drive, and the spacious Range Rover Velar interior has everything you’ll need to have more fun on the roads…
How much can a Land Rover Discovery tow? It makes sense that Rumson drivers would ask this question when they’re looking for a dependable luxury SUV, and the Discovery does not disappoint! In fact, we think the 2020 Land Rover Discovery towing capacity will thrill any driver who loves outdoor driving fun. Here’s what you…