What is the 2020 Range Rover Evoque Towing Capacity?
Are you considering a new 2020 Range Rover Evoque? If you’re the adventuring type, you’re probably wondering, “How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow?” Although this Land Rover SUV is compact and practical, it’s more than capable of towing heavy loads. In fact, the 2020 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity comes in at an impressive 3,968 pounds!
Take an in-depth look at the Evoque towing specs and performance features by reading on!
How Much Can My Range Rover Evoque Tow?
Although the 2020 Range Rover Evoque is available in a variety of different trims and configurations, each offers a maximum towing capacity of 3,968 pounds. That’s right: No matter which model you end up settling on, you’ll have what it takes to tow a wide range of cargo suitable for transport on a small trailer.
Which Range Rover Evoque Engine Should I Choose?
Although all of the Range Rover Evoque models can tow roughly the same amount of cargo, there are still important options to consider if you’re looking at the available upgrades. Just for starters, it’s important to note that while the standard Range Rover offers a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged gas-powered engine, a more powerful MHEV variant is available in R-Dynamic builds.
Here’s what you can expect from each:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Gas
- 246 hp, 269 lb-ft of torque
- Curb weight of 3,935 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight of 5,355 pounds
- 2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Gas MHEV
- 296 hp, 295 lb-ft of torque
- Curb weight of 4,075 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight of 5,400 pounds
Since the MHEV (Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle) configuration is a little bit heavier, you won’t be able to tow or haul quite as much cargo. However, since the difference is so small, and the MHEV configuration offers significantly more torque, we believe that it’s the preferred option for towing. If you’re searching for a more powerful suite of engines, compare the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Velar.
Advanced Features for Easy Towing
- Adaptive Dynamics – By checking road conditions up to ten times per second, your Range Rover Evoque SUV’s Adaptive Dynamics ensure a smoother, more controlled ride.
- Independent Braking – The Range Rover Evoque also automatically corrects for understeer. It channels power to the areas where it’s most needed, by deploying independent braking as you travel around a curve.
- Active Driveline – With the Range Rover Evoque SUV’s Active Driveline technology, your torque will be automatically transferred to the wheels with the best grip.
- ClearSight Ground View – With this world-first feature, you can look directly beneath the vehicle when you’re moving over a patch of difficult terrain. This means it’s easier than ever to go off-road, even if you’ve hooked up a trailer.
Experience the Range Rover Evoque in Person!
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? More than enough to power your Colts Neck and Red Bank adventures! If you’re ready to experience the Range Rover Evoque performance for yourself, don’t wait to schedule your test drive. Check out the Range Rover Evoque interior and find your favorite new Evoque for sale today!
More Land Rover Features
The 2021 Range Rover Sport is spacious and comfortable. It starts with seating for five passengers as standard, but with any trim, you can upgrade to add an optional third row that will increase your total seating capacity to seven. Eatontown drivers can also easily fold down the rear seats to access up to 63.7 cubic feet of…
View Our InventoryLearn More The 2021 Land Rover Defender price ranges from $46,100 MSRP, for the base-model Defender 90, to $83,000 MSRP, for the high-end Defender 110 X. No matter where you look, or which Land Rover Defender configuration you select, you’ll encounter forward-thinking design and features that will breathe new life into every Rumson-area…
How much can a Land Rover Defender tow? Ultimately, the Land Rover Defender towing capacity depends on your engine! A Defender with the standard P300 i4 can tow up to 7,716 pounds, while a model with the optional P400 i6 can tow up to 8,201 pounds. That’s true for both two-door Defender 90 models and…
Searching for the perfect new Range Rover Evoque? You’re not alone. This smartly-designed compact luxury SUV delivers everything you’ll need to have more fun on the roads of Rumson and Colts Neck, along with standard Land Rover AWD. Ready to take a closer look at the available models, prices, and features, or the specific Range Rover…
Whether you’re in the market for an off-road powerhouse in Rumson or an ultra-luxurious SUV for Colts Neck travels, the 2020 Range Rover trim levels offer options that will impress any driver on the road. Which Range Rover configurations suit your needs? Find out with Land Rover Monmouth: Our Range Rover InventoryLearn More Range Rover ($90,900 MSRP) Starting…