2019 Land Rover Discovery Interior
The 2019 Land Rover Discovery not only offers exceptional off-road capabilities with features like Terrain Response®, but inside you’ll also find plenty of space, comfort, and connectivity to improve your Rumson drives. Learn more about the Land Rover Discovery interior at Land Rover Monmouth, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive and experience the luxury in person!
Land Rover Discovery Capacity
The 2019 Discovery offers standard seating capacity for five passengers, but you can upgrade to an optional third row that increases the capacity to seven passengers. See all the Land Rover Discovery dimensions and capacities below to find out how much space you can look forward to on you Colts Neck drives.
- Maximum Cargo Space: 85.0 cubic feet with the 7-passenger option / 88.3 cubic feet with the 5-passenger option
- Legroom (1st / 2nd Row): 42.2 inches / 37.6 inches
- Headroom (1st / 2nd Row): 39.3 inches / 39.0 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st / 2nd Row): 60.4 inches / 59.5 inches
- Hip Room (1st / 2nd Row): 57.8 inches / 55.7 inches
Further enhance the versatility of your Discover with the optional Intelligent Seat Fold which allows drivers to reconfigure second and third-row seating with the touch of a button, or find out how to expand your cargo space with a Discovery towing capacity of up to 8,201 pounds.
Land Rover Discovery Technology
Find cutting-edge features to keep you safe and connected inside the Discovery cabin:
- Touch Pro™: Available on the HSE trim and higher this infotainment system with a 10-inch touchscreen delivers advanced connectivity and entertainment options to each Rumson commute.
- Interactive Driver Display: Standard on the HSE and above, this display features a high-definition 12.3″ screen that will project driving and safety information, navigation, media, and more.
- Land Rover InControl® Remote & Protect™: Take comfort in knowing emergency services will be contacted in the event the airbags on your Discovery are deployed. You can also access a Land Rover Optimized Assistance operator if you need technical help with a Discovery feature.
Land Rover Discovery Design
The Land Rover Discovery is known for pairing rugged performance with a well-appointed interior to create a multifaceted vehicle that stands out from the rest. Enjoy premium features like:
- Luxury Materials: The Discovery interior is filled with leather surfaces with expertly tailored twin-needle stitching and genuine wood and metal finishes.
- Heated and Massaging Seats: Arrive at your Red Bank destination feeling refreshed after relaxing with the available heating and massage functions.
- Inventive Storage: Thoughtful storage solutions are found throughout the cabin from the central armrest to the upper and lower glovebox with optional cooler compartment.
- Three-Zone Climate Control: This available feature means no matter if you are in the front seats or rear seats, driver or passenger side, you can get comfortable at the ideal temperature for you.
Find Your Favorite Discovery at Land Rover Monmouth
Find the Land Rover SUV with all the standard and optional features you want by browsing our inventory of Land Rover Discovery models for sale in Eatontown. If you are still doing your research in Red Bank, compare the Land Rover Discovery vs. Nissan Pathfinder to explore more rugged SUV options.
If you’d like to learn more about the latest model, we’ve compared the Land Rover Discovery vs. Ford Explorer for 2020, and broken down the 2020 Land Rover Discovery towing capacity specs.
More Land Rover Features
Discover the 2023 Range Rover Velar Interior & Dimensions
If you’re tired of driving around Rumson in an inelegant and mundane vehicle, consider upgrading to the 2023 Range Rover Velar. The new Range Rover Velar has been updated to ensure you can take on the Colts Neck roads in absolute style. While its driving dynamics and design are certainly impressive, its interior experience will…
Inside the 2023 Range Rover Evoque Interior
There’s a lot for Eatontown drivers to love about the Range Rover Evoque. Inside this SUV you’ll find lots of features, high-quality materials, and modern design elements. The generous Range Rover Evoque dimensions reveal an abundance of room for your passengers and cargo. Let’s take a closer look at the 2023 Range Rover Evoque interior,…
2023 Range Rover Velar Gas Mileage
The crowd-favorite Range Rover Velar is back for the 2023 model year, and there’s plenty to love about it! From powerhouse performance specs to sleek features and a spacious interior cabin for passengers and cargo alike, there’s no challenge on the Rumson that the new Velar can’t surpass. Whether you’re making the daily commute or…
Land Rover Defender Trophy Edition: An Overview
The limited-run Land Rover Defender Trophy Edition is a fitting dedication to Land Rover’s legacy of adventure and exploration. Based on the 2023 Defender 90 P400 X-Dynamic SE, the Defender Trophy Edition takes that model’s iconic 4×4 capability to the next level! Get the details in this detailed overview from Land Rover Monmouth, and if you…
2023 Range Rover Sport Towing Capacity
Do you have some serious towing to do? How much can a Range Rover Sport tow? Eatontown drivers will be glad to know that the 2023 Range Rover Sport towing capacity reaches an impressive 7,162 pounds! Keep reading to find out more about this vehicle’s towing capacity, as well as how to get a Range…
2023 Range Rover Interior
Land Rover’s iconic flagship, the Range Rover, is fully redesigned for the 2023 model year! This luxurious full-size SUV has a lot to offer Rumson drivers, from improved all-wheel drive handling to impressive performance specs on and off the road. But the 2023 Range Rover really shines inside the cabin, where you’ll encounter premium materials…
2023 Land Rover Discovery Sport Towing Capacity
The 2023 Land Rover Discovery towing capacity comes in at 4,409 pounds, and that means drivers who choose this vehicle will have enough power to pull a pop-up/teardrop camper, a small boat, or a lightweight trailer with adventuring gear or building supplies. Ready to get a closer look at the performance specs that will…
Introducing The Land Rover Defender 130
The Land Rover Defender seating capacity expands with the introduction of the new 130 model. With seating for up to eight and a much larger cargo area, it’s bound to be a hit with adventurous families. Learn More About Land Rover SUVsContact Us Although the Defender 130 sits on the same 118.9-inch…
How Much Can the Range Rover Velar Tow?
You don’t have to give up on luxury to bump up your hauling power. The 2022 Range Rover Velar can tow up to 5,511 pounds, putting Rumson drivers in control. Learn more about how the versatile SUV is making life easier for Colts Neck auto enthusiasts and beyond, and find one for yourself at Land Rover Monmouth. New Range…
2023 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Redesign
The 2023 Range Rover Sport release date is projected for May of 2022, and we already have plenty of details on this year’s comprehensive Range Rover Sport redesign. Spy shots have revealed that the all-new Range Rover Sport will follow in the footsteps of the flagship Range Rover, which means that its body looks…
0 comment(s) so far on 2019 Land Rover Discovery Interior