What are the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Performance Features?
Colts Neck drivers love having a vehicle that can outshine the competition, especially when it comes to performance. As a luxury vehicle, many drivers may not think of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport as having the right type of power for your Holmdel driving needs, but it does, and it has all the additional performance features you need to have a smooth and safe ride when you’re behind the wheel. Explore the Land Rover Range Rover Sport performance features below.
Whenever you talk about performance, the first thing you need to look at is the engines on the vehicle. The Land Rover Range Rover Sport comes with a variety of engine types so you can experience the power you deserve.
- ï3.0L Si6 gasoline automatic engine with 8-speed automatic transmission offers 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque
- ï3.0L Td6 diesel automatic engine with 8-speed automatic transmission provides 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque
- ï3.0L LR-V6 engine delivers 380 hp and 340 lb-ft of torque
- ï5.0L supercharged gas engine provides 510 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque
- ï5.0L supercharged gas SVR engine generates 550 hp and 502 lb-ft of torque
The performance features on the new Land Rover model ensure you can take this luxury vehicle anywhere—even where the Rumson roads won’t go.
- ïHill Descent Control applies brake pressure and monitors speed to help you safely get down steep hills
- ïWading depth of 33.5 inches allows you to easily travel through water without ruining your vehicle
- ïTowing capacity of 7,716 pounds means you can take the Land Rover Range Rover Sport and haul equipment behind it
Choose Land Rover Monmouth
Land Rover Monmouth has a nice selection of vehicles to choose from. Visit our dealership to see the Land Rover Range Rover Sport performance features. Our dealership is located at 105 State Hwy 36 in Eatontown, NJ, or contact us at (877) 672-8810 to explore our vehicle specials.