How Much Can a Range Rover Evoque Tow?
You know that our SUVs are luxuriously styled and confident off-road, but how much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? With the optional trailer hitch, the 2021 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity tops out at 3,968 pounds–much more than many rival compact SUVs. Find out if it’s right for you by exploring its performance specs, weight ratings, and useful features with our team.
2021 Range Rover Evoque Towing Capacity
All Range Rover Evoque SUVs come equipped with a turbocharged 2.0L 4-cylinder engine, and that means every Range Rover Evoque can reach the maximum towing capacity. Although the towing hitch is one of the most important options for adventurous drivers, we also recommend choosing a model with all-wheel drive.
Furthermore, you should keep the following specs in mind whenever you’re getting ready to hook up a trailer:
- Horsepower & Torque: 246 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 5,355 pounds
- Gross Combination Weight Rating: 9,325 pounds
- Curb weight: 3,935 pounds
- Unbraked trailer weight: 1,653 pounds
- Roof carrying capacity (Including Roof Rails): 165 pounds
- Ground clearance: 8.3 inches
Carefully review all towing information in your owner’s manual before you hook up a trailer. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out! We want you to enjoy everything your Land Rover has to offer.
Evoque Performance and Capability Features
Every Range Rover Evoque has been built with a high-strength frame and a powerful engine, but this isn’t the only reason that it’s so capable with a trailer in tow. Here, we’ve highlighted just a few of the other features that will revolutionize your Colts Neck and Red Bank drives:
- An Active Driveline with Torque Vectoring technology allows you to enjoy superior traction when you’re cornering or traversing unstable terrain. These features also counter understeer, so you can move more confidently with a trailer.
- With Adaptive Dynamics, your SUV will respond immediately to changes in road conditions. Since you’ll be prepared for any surprises, you can take your trailer to more destinations.
- Bumps in the road will never slow you down again. An available ClearSight Ground View camera lets you view the road right beneath your vehicle’s front end. You’ll always be able to find the best path forward.
Other models in our lineup are even better prepared for towing. No matter what kind of outdoor equipment you need to move, there’s a very good chance that a Land Rover SUV can help you get the job done with little trouble.
Take the Range Rover Evoque for a Test Drive!
What are you waiting for? Trade in your old vehicle and find out how to shop for your next vehicle online. Our Preferred Purchase® services make it easy to take the next steps from the comfort of your home in Rumson or Eatontown.
More from Land Rover Monmouth
The 2023 Range Rover Sport release date is projected for May of 2022, and we already have plenty of details on this year’s comprehensive Range Rover Sport redesign. Spy shots have revealed that the all-new Range Rover Sport will follow in the footsteps of the flagship Range Rover, which means that its body looks…
All you have to do is sit inside of the new 2022 Range Rover to understand why so many Eatontown drivers have fallen in love with it. Once you experience the comfort, the roominess, and the cool features of the Land Rover Range Rover interior, you’ll fall in love, too. You can see the…
The all-new 2022 Range Rover trim levels offer you a wealth of opportunities when searching for the right companion on your Rumson drives. With five trim levels, two seating configurations, and two wheelbases, you can take on the workday or weekend adventures with powerful performance and high-quality amenities that match your style. Take a deeper…