Redefining Luxury in the 2020 Land Rover Defender Interior
For those who will settle for nothing less than a comfortable and refined atmosphere in their Rumson SUV, the 2020 Land Rover Defender interior sets the bar. With a design that pairs a modern finish with a classic homage to its storied history, the new Defender has surpassed all expectations of a luxury SUV.
Choose from the four-door Land Rover Defender 110 interior package or the two-door Land Rover Defender 90 interior set, and discover below why the rugged-yet-elegant Defender has become a staple of Colts Neck conversation.
Land Rover Defender: 2020 Interior Exceptionalism
Thoughtful design meets delicate, tactful brushes of pure luxury in the 2020 Land Rover Defender interior. For the uninitiated, it might help to imagine the original, jeep-style design of the original mid-century Land Rover SUV. Those familiar with the Land Rover Defender will know this ascetic sense ends once you step inside the cabin:
- Technological Innovation: A standard 10-inch touchscreen showcases the brand’s new PIVI Pro® infotainment system, a first on any SUV. This upgrade features lightning-fast response times and smart graphic design for the 2020s.
- Ingenious Practicality: A first-row jump seat, intelligently-placed cargo space under the console, and an in-armrest refrigerator box unite to make every adventure around Red Bank easy to plan.
- Refined and Rugged: Durable soft-touch materials that help regulate interior temperature as well as keeping every piece of your Land Rover Defender interior as comfortable as possible. Naturally, a leather-wrapped steering wheel is standard, while quick upgrades in all-leather seats or open-pore wood trimming are also available.
- Astute, Practiced Lines: The Land Rover Defender 2020 interior package doesn’t rely on flash and unnecessary flourishes to create a pretense of luxury–it brings simplicity and perfection to every detail, with no waste and no drama.
Interior Technology and Comforts of the Land Rover Defender
While we’re waiting on a closer look at the Land Rover Defender 90 2020 interior reveal, we do know that it will share most of its finishing touches with the four-door Defender 110. As for those, our experts have outlined them below:
- Fabric 8-way semi-powered front seats
- 3D Surround Camera
- 360⁰ Parking Aid
- 10” Pivi Pro® Infotainment System
- Connected Navigation Pro
- Leather Steering Wheel and Gear Shift
- Available 700W Meridian™ Surround Sound System
- Available Windsor leather upholstery
- Available 14-way heated/cooled front seats
- Available head-up display
Don’t see your favorite Land Rover features in the above set? Contact your Land Rover parts department to find the upgrades and personalize your Land Rover Defender to perfection.
The Land Rover Defender: Choosing Between the 110 or 90?
The Defender 110 release will arrive in springtime, and that means we can look at the Land Rover Defender 110 2020 interior appointments now. You may have to wait until summer to find out exactly what fits inside your Land Rover Defender 90. That being said, we do know a few of the more significant differences between these two SUVs:
- Cargo Space: The five-passenger Land Rover Defender 110 will offer 34 cubic feet behind the second row, or up to 78 cubic feet with the rear seats folded. We don’t have precise specs for the Defender 90, but we expect it to be slightly tighter than the four-door model.
- Seating Capacity: The Land Rover Defender 90 seats five as standard, just like the Land Rover Defender 110. You can add a first-row jump seat to increase either model’s capacity to six. Or, add a third row to the 110, and enjoy a maximum capacity of seven.
Explore Your Land Rover Defender Interior in Person!
Waiting for the release of a vehicle like the 2020 Land Rover Defender can feel like we’ve been condemned to Tantalus’ fate, but at Land Rover Monmouth we have the latest information about these SUVs and the rest of the exceptional Land Rover lineup.
Whether you’re interested in a deep dive into Land Rover technologies you’d like to prepare for your next purchase with a comparison, like the 2020 Land Rover Discovery vs. BMW X5, our experts are standing by to help you discover the latest in Land Rover SUVs. Contact us to take a test drive and explore our showroom of incredible new vehicles today!