2019 Range Rover Adaptive Cruise Control
Adaptive Cruise Control is a driver-assistance technology available in the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover that takes cruise control to the next level. While all new Land Rover models are standard with Cruise Control & Speed Limiter to help you avoid going over a certain speed, Range Rover Adaptive Cruise Control technology can do even more. Discover this feature at Land Rover Monmouth, and schedule a test drive to see how it works in person, and explore more technology like Land Rover InControl®!
How Does Adaptive Cruise Control Work?
- When Adaptive Cruise Control is in use, the system uses sensors to detect vehicles in the lane in front of you and estimate their speed.
- The system automatically adjusts your Range Rover’s speed to maintain a safe following distance between you and the vehicle in front of you.
- If the vehicle in front is no longer there, the system automatically adjusts to match the speed originally set on cruise control.
Adaptive Cruise Control may even help optimize your Range Rover mpg ratings by maintaining a consistent speed and only accelerating or braking as necessary.
How Do I Deactivate Adaptive Cruise Control?
Range Rover Adaptive Cruise Control can deactivate automatically in specific situations but it will still keep the memory of the most recent settings. Below are ways that you can deactivate the system while on the go in Colts Neck:
- The CAN button on the steering wheel is pressed
- The brake pedal is pressed.
- All Terrain Progress Control (ATPC) is selected.
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) or Electronic Traction Control (ETC) activates.
- The Electric Parking Brake (EPB) is applied.
- Hill Descent Control (HDC) is selected.
- When the speed limiter is in operation (when the pre-set speed limit has been reached).
Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go/Queue Assist
New Range Rover models that have Adaptive Cruise Control also come with Stop & Go aka Queue Assist. How does this intelligent cruise control feature work?
- Stop & Go/Queue Assist is used for slow-moving heavy traffic.
- When the vehicle in front of you slows to a standstill, the system also brings your vehicle to a stop.
- When the vehicle in front of you moves forward again, gently tap the accelerator pedal and the system will move forward and maintain a safe following distance.
- The following distance can be adjusted on your steering wheel-mounted controls.
Which Range Rover Trims Have Adaptive Cruise Control?
Starting at $89,160 MSRP, the 2019 Range Rover offers 5 different trim levels. You can opt for Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go/Queue Assist on each one of them, so you don’t have to compromise safety for your other vehicle needs in Red Bank:
- Range Rover: Available with the Drive Pro Package
- Range Rover HSE: Available with the Drive Pro Package
- Range Rover Supercharged: Available with the Drive Pro Package
- Range Rover Autobiography: Standard
- Range Rover SVAutobiography DYNAMIC: Standard
Explore Land Rover Technology at Land Rover Monmouth
Explore more Range Rover features like InControl® Touch Pro and seating configurations, learn more about the Range Rover lineup prices, and check out the new hybrid Range Rover at Land Rover Monmouth! You can also check out luxury SUV competition by comparing the Range Rover vs. Porsche Cayenne.
More from Land Rover Monmouth
The 2019 Land Rover Discovery not only offers exceptional off-road capabilities with features like Terrain Response®, but inside you’ll also find plenty of space, comfort, and connectivity to improve your Rumson drives. Learn more about the Land Rover Discovery interior at Land Rover Monmouth, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive and experience…
When you are shopping for the ultimate luxury SUV in Rumson or Colts Neck, consider the spacious and high-end 2019 Land Rover Range Rover. Learn more about the opulence of the grained leather seats, four-zone climate control, 1700-watt sound system, and multiple seating options for ultimate comfort. When you are ready to experience the Range Rover interior…
If you are looking for a capable yet refined luxury SUV in Rumson that can tow everything you need, consider the 2019 Land Rover Discovery with a maximum towing capacity of 8,201 pounds. And no matter which trim level you choose, you can enjoy a substantial towing capacity, and cargo space of 88.3 cubic feet maximum….